“Hot Hot Hot”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Good menu, great view of the sunset, mexican beer and a good bunch of waiters and waitresses equals a great time. The steak platter is very good but be prepaired for a hot spice!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for quick bite and saw......hmmm happy hour. $5 margaritas and 25% off select appetizers. I ordered the chicken taquitos and although they came out hot they were flavorless no salt no seasoning at all. The frozen Don Julio margarita was watered down with tons of chunked ice and the chips and salsa brought out for the table were cold.

I was warned to stay away by the locals but I wanted to see for myself. The ambience was interesting....Mexican decor with Jamaican music (Bob Marley) playing????

Not busy at all. It was about 3pm two other tables occupied.

Would I return? Nah, probably not.

2  Thank CreolePeach
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Just Tacos for dinner, and everyone left satisfied. Only a 15 minute wait for 6 people. Our food was ready 10 minutes after we ordered it. A little bit pricy, but completely worth it.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

While staying at Aulani for the weekend we decided to get dinner at a more reasonably priced restaurant so we crossed the street to visit Just Tacos. Well the food prices were really not all that bad considering the area, the quality was just average. Not a savory as Mexican should be. The drinks were waaaay too expensive. I ordered a margarita that ended up costing $18 and didn't know until we got the check. One drink for $18 should have gotten me drunk but I was barely tipsy. Others in my party mentioned that their drinks were weak. So the value is definitely not there.

1  Thank stacman7
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We regularly had lunch here as the food was brilliant and the frozen margaritas were excellent.. they had a good set of staff who were always willing to help. Afternoon Happy hour is nice with a few cold drinks..

1  Thank Didgery1