“Good Mexican Spot.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Issaquah, Washington
“Good Mexican Spot.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Service was great. Food came out quickly. Something for everyone and at a price that is super affordable for the location. Food quality was above average and is definitely a place to go during your trip.

• Korean first
Griswold, CT
“great food and service”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was one of our favorite places. The food was excellent. Salsa was fresh and tasty. The Fajeta's were out of this world and he burrito was huge...could not eat it all. The wait staff were attentive. Had both inside and outside seating.

1 Thank cemmeGriswold_CT
Fernie, Canada
“Fun neighbourhood restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had lunch here after a day at the beach. The service was excellent. The waitress was upbeat and knowledgeable. We had a variety of dishes and everyone except my aunt was happy with their meals. The exception was the shrimp dish that was cooked in brine.

My 3 tacos dish was great. I would return here if still in ko olina

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AmalfiRegina
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Good.”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Good place to eat. I had the Taco salad. Good option for off site dining at Ko'Olina. Whole family enjoyed it.

1 Thank ElizaGN
Wheaton, Illinois
“A surprise gem!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were not going to try this place, because I was skeptical about what kind of good mexican food I could get in Hawaii. Well, I am glad we did. The whole family enjoyed their meals. The quality of the meat was good, as were the seasonings. I had the combo platter, and the fish taco, the pork taco, and the carne asado taco were outstanding! Two of my daughters completely cleaned their plates. The other one tried to, but the burrito was so huge she couldn't. The service was quick and very pleasant. We loved our waiter Carlos. I would recommend this place if you are staying in the resorts near there, since it was a pleasant walk from the Marriott Beach villas.

1 Thank travelingfivefamily