“Meh. Mediocre Mexican fare.”

Just Tacos Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Little Falls, New Jersey
“Meh. Mediocre Mexican fare.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I wasn't really impressed with Just Tacos. We stopped here when we were fresh off the plane and en route to the JW Marriott across the street. How could we go wrong with mexican?

Well, I have to say the salsa and chips we were given were very good but that was about it
I got the pork tacos with the tomatillo sauce and my boyfriend got the burrito.

The pork tacos were good in portion but not so good in taste. The burrito was tiny, I mean really tiny... I mean it looked like it was for a toddler.

The couple next to us was drinking out of a margarita glass the size of a punch bowl. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. Maybe this place is better suited as a bar/happy hour spot?

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Bad call going to eat at this place”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were on a tour on the West coast of Oahu and stopped at Kapolei for a quick refresh and lunch. There were not many restaurant choices around where we stopped and we decided to try "Just Tacos", thinking "how bad can you go with a guacamole appetizer and salsa and a fish or meat based entree". Well, the salsa was absolutely terrible, it tasted like it was fermented, like veggies cut for a long time and kept in a warm place. The guacamole was not better either.. same rancid taste as the salsa.
As main courses we ordered tamales (with a special sauce recommended by our server) and grilled chicken tacos.
The tamales were super greasy, and well as the rice that accompanied them and the refried beans. The "special sauce" was a waste of extra $$. I took a couple of bites and left everything else untouched.
This was the worst meal in a very long time. Stay away!

• Visited September 2013
Whitesboro, New York
“Had a quick lunch”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Service was fast the salsa was delicious, it had a great fresh flavor. My enchiladas were perfect with tender chicken and the fajita was large with lots of meat. Over all it was a great lunch. If you are staying at the local resorts and want to get away from the high prices give just tacos a try

Camarillo, California
“Won't go there again....”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ordered burritos - come on now - who can mess up a burrito? My daughter was sick to her tummy all night. The rest of us didn't have tummy problems but the burrito was missing the mexican touch... The tortilla was not warmed enough so it wasn't really pliable. Not sure who taught them howt make beans and rice... It is probably OK for people who are not familiar with good Mexican Food. I defintely would not recommed it nor would I ever go back.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We decided to try Just Tacos since it was right across the street fro m our resort, Aulani. We had excellent service and the food was very tasty. We especiallu loved the salsa. It had a great flavor.