I had about 9 ppl in my party and we all had a great time!
- crew was great the Dave's, Julia and Anthony
- the catamaran was huge
- drinks were delicious
-breakfast/snacks were included
- the ride out to sea where the dolphins were located by Makua beach was amazing
-we saw many spinner dolphins (too bad we didn't get to swim with them, but it's ok) I was still fascinated and admired them swimming under our boat. We can still see them down there because the water was luscious blue and clear
- after the dolphin experience we snorkeled (this was my 2nd time out in open water, but with fins I felt like a professional) snorkeling gear is included
-Julia and Anthony guide us in the water and dove down to get sea shells and starfishes to show us
- then Captain Dave called us back to the boat for lunch
- lunch was yummy we had sandwiches, bread, pulled pork, pesto salad, chips and salsa and of course cocktails
- we then cruise back to where the dolphins were and hung out for a bit before heading back
- this was a 3 hour excursion, short but sweet
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.