“Brand New Catamaran ~ Booze ~ Dolphins ~ Snorkel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by Catamaran
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Kapolei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dolphins or whales guaranteed on many trips, or come back free! Kona-Kohala, Waikiki, and Near Marriott & Disney Ko Olina catamaran dolphin snorkel sailing, scuba, whale watching, dinner cruises, Waikiki options and more. Experience Hawaii Nautical's unparalleled adventures. Family-owned and family-friendly. Locations islandwide. Come experience our five-star service. Daily cruises in Kona-Kohala, and catamaran sailing departures near Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina (Disney catamaran exclusive itineraries), Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Beach Villas at Ko Olina and more. Also try Port Waikiki Cruises from the Hilton Hawaiian Village pier. Looking for swim with dolphins in the wild? See them instead in a sustainable, eco-conscious way. Federal Noaa guidelines say "Do not swim with wild spinner dolphins." Hawaii's first Dolphin Smart recognized operator for proper viewing of dolphins, a program sponsored by Noaa & the National Marine Sanctuaries to educate about dolphin conservation & harassment. They advise not to pursue close wild dolphin interactions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brand New Catamaran ~ Booze ~ Dolphins ~ Snorkel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had about 9 ppl in my party and we all had a great time!
Here's why:
- crew was great the Dave's, Julia and Anthony
- the catamaran was huge
- drinks were delicious
-breakfast/snacks were included
- the ride out to sea where the dolphins were located by Makua beach was amazing
-we saw many spinner dolphins (too bad we didn't get to swim with them, but it's ok) I was still fascinated and admired them swimming under our boat. We can still see them down there because the water was luscious blue and clear
- after the dolphin experience we snorkeled (this was my 2nd time out in open water, but with fins I felt like a professional) snorkeling gear is included
-Julia and Anthony guide us in the water and dove down to get sea shells and starfishes to show us
- then Captain Dave called us back to the boat for lunch
- lunch was yummy we had sandwiches, bread, pulled pork, pesto salad, chips and salsa and of course cocktails
- we then cruise back to where the dolphins were and hung out for a bit before heading back
- this was a 3 hour excursion, short but sweet

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Philadelphia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“This is a MUST in Ko'Olina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We just got off the boat this afternoon and it was one of the best things we did in Hawaii. Dave the captain and all of his crew were outstanding. They could not do enough to ensure we all were having a good time.
The boat was brand new (5 weeks old) and it was great. We saw tons of dolphins and they were very informative about the dolphins (they are the only dolphin safe boat).
Then we went to a snorkling site and it was great. Tons of fish, turtles and octapus.
I highly recommend this if you are in the area. My kids (8 and 11) said it was their favorite activity of the entire vacation.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jwumfs
Oslo
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great half-day cruise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I got this as a birthday gift for my husband, and we both really enjoyed it. From the pick-up until we were back at the hotel, we had a great time! The crew were a lot of fun, but also made sure everybody was safe on the boat at all times. They had a lot of knowledge about the spinner dolphins too! We saw a lot of dolphins, and snorkled with sea turtles and some very cool fish. Breakfast wasn't too much to talk about, but the drinks and the lunch were good! And the crew had fixed all the lunch while we were out snokling, so when we came back up from the boat all we had to do was to dig in. A great day on the new catamaran!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TBTr
Charleston, South Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best dive of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Captain Kevin, Matt & Brian were awesome! Dolphin, sea turtles, octopus, & a shark all at 1 dive site

Thanks guys for an amazing trip!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paradise at it's finest; with the best crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Aloha! My husband and I are spending some time in Oahu before heading out to other islands; as this is our honeymoon. But if you travel to Oahu, Hawaii Nautical Cocktail sunset cruise is the way to go! We had such a beautiful ride with a great crew on board. Mosh is a great captain and my husband and I knew we were in good hands once we saw him and his crew in action! We highly recommend Hawaii Nautical! The drinks on board were delicious and some appetizers were available to us! There were about 16 of ah total on the boat and there was so much room and we were so comfortable! A must do when you are in Oahu!

Been to Hawaii Nautical? Share your experiences!