“Superb Help in Medical Emergency”
Review of Hawaii Nautical

Oahu Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Kapolei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dolphins or whales guaranteed on many trips, or come back free! Kona-Kohala, Waikiki, and Near Marriott & Disney Ko Olina catamaran dolphin snorkel sailing, scuba, whale watching, dinner cruises, Waikiki options and more. Experience Hawaii Nautical's unparalleled adventures. Family-owned and family-friendly. Locations islandwide. Come experience our five-star service. Daily cruises in Kona-Kohala, and catamaran sailing departures near Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina (Disney catamaran exclusive itineraries), Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Beach Villas at Ko Olina and more. Also try Port Waikiki Cruises from the Hilton Hawaiian Village pier. Looking for swim with dolphins in the wild? See them instead in a sustainable, eco-conscious way. Federal Noaa guidelines say "Do not swim with wild spinner dolphins." Hawaii's first Dolphin Smart recognized operator for proper viewing of dolphins, a program sponsored by Noaa & the National Marine Sanctuaries to educate about dolphin conservation & harassment. They advise not to pursue close wild dolphin interactions.
Bellingham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb Help in Medical Emergency”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

So there we were, snorkeling to find sea turtles (and we did!!!). Right after getting back on board the boat, my husband, John, had a severe medical problem. Captain John and crew David and Bobby were on the ready and jumped into action within minutes, administering oxygen and monitoring my hubby. Captain John called to alert staff about our situation and returned us to shore. He, David, and a rep from Waikiki Beach Activities, escorted us to the medical center near the dock and didn't leave until they were sure we were being taken care of. Owner Doug Ewalt called to make sure we were okay and offer any assistance. Two overnights at Tripler Army Medical Center and we were cleared to return home on schedule. Thanks to Doug's foresight in establishing protocols for situations like this and training his employees to follow these protocols, what could have been a terrible event, was not. We are grateful for the professional and compassionate behavior of Doug and his crew and would go out with them again -- and hope to do so.

2 Thank MargoVF

• Korean first
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wish Everyday Was This Nice”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had the best time with my dad on Matt Jefcoats' boat. The boat was very clean and had yummy snacks awaiting everyone once they got onboard. Matt was very clear, concise and comical with his instructions. His crew was also very pleasant and were great in assisting people with their snorkling gear. I had never been snorkling before and found it to be an awe-spiring experience as well as unforgettable. My dad felt that same. We also really enjoyed the lunch and drinks. The hour cruise around the water was also a great way to relax after all the excitement from snorkling. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend this experince for anyone living or visitng in Hawaii.

2 Thank Ryan R
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Whale Watching and Snorkeling”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having been on one "whale watching" excursion in Maui, I wasn't really excited about another! Boy, was I wrong! We had the time of our lives! The Captain, Mash and deck hand, Mason, made our trip outstanding! The both were extremely knowledgeable as well as entertaining! I highly recommend this family excursion for everyone!

2 Thank SlickSC
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome scuba diving, great service, extremely crowded boat”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I signed up for this dive on Waikiki.com, and was directed to this company based on where we were staying in Ko Olina. It was good recommendation.

First, transportation was great. They picked us up right from our hotel in Ko Olina, and were on time. This is great because I don't think I would have been able to find the place driving.

Second, a member of our group forgot their dive certification card. They were happy to call and verify. The crew was helpful, and was very efficient with the paperwork so we could go out and dive quickly! We did the Discover Scuba course because I was not certified, and my instructor Nick was great!

The dives, Mahi shipwreck and the Makaha reefs were BEAUTIFUL. We saw manta rays, eels, a variety of fish, dolphins, and sea turtles.

The only downside is that the boat was CROWDED. There literally was no where to sit and everywhere we stood, we felt we were in people's way. I wish we had a bit more room to move around and relax while we were heading out and back from the dives.

2 Thank AKA1113
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hawaii Nautical 2012”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I took this tour in mid Oct. 2012. October means, no reservations needed and no crowds. We had about 12 people on our tour. Begins with a safety briefing and what to expect on the tour. Captain Chad Henderson takes you out and put up the sail. The stiff breeze
blows you toward Diamond Head and all the great pics of Waikiki Beach at your taking. The crew makes you drinks as you enjoy the view and deep blue ocean. Very romantic as my wife and I took in all the great beauty of Waikiki Beach. Our tickets included 3 drinks with tour purchase.
The crew was fantastic and the military discount on tickets was nice. October is a great time for
couples to visit, no kids and no crowds.

Visited October 2012