Stayed here for 7 days with some friends on vacation. Booked a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, partial ocean view suite through the actual resort, versus from a private condo owner. Much better way to go. Guarantees daily room cleaning/housekeeping if you book through the resort. The resort managed condos are generally kept up better and the furniture is nicer from what I could tell. First, I absolutely loved the location. Nice, private resort....great pools, hot tubs and a pool side bar. Loved it. Just a few steps down to the private lagoon. Awesome gym on the first floor. The pictures on the website do no justice to these condos. Our condo was a penthouse level and far exceeded my expectations. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you can think of to cook all of your meals. Great option if you want to save money on eating out and stay at the resort most of the time. There is a Costco, Target and a large grocery store about 10 mins away which came in handy. The bedrooms all had great furnishings, bathrooms were amazing and the living room was very comfortable. I loved the fact that our condo had two huge balconies from both the kitchen and living room. With wall switch controlled shades to keep the sun out during the day. Each room had it's own climate control, flat screen tv, DVD player, ipod deck and really comfy bed linens. The bathrooms had soaker tubs and really nice showers. I couldn't have asked for better. The housekeeping ladies were GREAT! They really clean these condos well each day and even if you don't leave until late in the afternoon. I tipped them several times as I was really impressed. They left the condo spotless each day. I really recommend staying at this resort if you want to have a real Hawaii vacation, away from the crowds of Waikiki. This place is worth the money and I plan on staying there again. The only two gripes I have were the parking spots and customer service. I will say that the parking structure was a little tight, especially if you have a large vehicle. And the customer service was great leading up to the my stay, but once there it seemed to take a downward spiral. I had some problems connecting to the internet and it didn't really get resolved the whole week we were there. The staff was friendly but I didn't always feel as though they were as attentive as I'd like, especially for the amount of money I was spending to stay there. But other than those two minor details, I was pleased and recommend this place to anyone on vacation in Oahu. The views are incredible from the condos and this place beats staying in a stuffy hotel room! Trust me, you will not be disappointed in your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu