I stayed at this beautiful resort with my family (my husband, daughter, mother in law, sister and brother in law). This property is strictly condominiums. There is a mix of permanent residents as well as travelers. It is located next to the Marriott Ihilani. There are four gorgeous lagoons located just in front of the property but if the lagoon isn't your thing there are three pools, one sand kiddy pool and two spas. The rooms are top of the line. We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a partial ocean view. The kitchen has top of the line appliances and the bathrooms have huge soaking tubs. The rooms also have huge pocket doors that open up to the patio.
We loved it there and didn't want to go home...but who does after a Hawaiian vacation!
I highly recommend this property to families as well as adults traveling without the kids. It is very secure and you get a sense of being in a secluded resort but at the same time your close to the sites.
We're already planning our 2009 vacation and we'll be going back to the Ko'Olina Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu