...although it was my second time in the wonderful islands of Hawaii. First time 10years prior we spent it downtown Honolulu. But visited Ko Olina before all of the hotels had been fully built and decided if we returned we would stay here. So 10 years later for my 40th my friends and I returned. It was amazing. The apartment beautiful, clean, and just so relaxing. We loved the beach, pool areas, luckily not busy. The staff were wonderful and couldn't have done more. My only annoyance and it was more amusing than annoying were the notes left on the car in the parking lot when we were over the line by a couple of cm's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheer cliffs that rise from turquoise lagoons. Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina by Ola Properties reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina By Ola Properties Hawaii/Oahu