The management of these properties do a great job of keeping a quiet atmosphere in spite of the fact that there are a lot of families present. The location is convenient to restaurants, attractions, and Honolulu without being right in the middle of it all. There are great snorkeling venues (best spot is across from the electric plant just up the road) as well as wide open beach areas with well-manicured grass, flowers, and tropical gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu