I wish I had paid attention to the poor reviews. The towels were ratty, the dishes were cracked, the appliances didn't work well even though they were "high" end. The owners never contacted us with the wi-fi password like they were supposed to so we never had internet. The owner also tried to claim we checked out late and tore a towel we had never seen before so she could keep some of the security deposit. Overall experience was LAME.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheer cliffs that rise from turquoise lagoons. Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas Resort Hawaii/Oahu