This is a vacation rental, not a hotel. Which means each condo is owned by individual owners. It cost less per night and more space than a hotel. My family and I stayed here in August and the place is just awesome! My Kids and Wife thought I was a hero (I planned the whole thing).
The units are amzaing. We stayed in two bedroom two bath. It was right on the Ocean, with OceanView. Inside the unit, it felt like a showcase condo right out of HGTV Million dollar rooms. It had all these high end appliances, granite counter top, and the list just kept going on and on.
Then there is the Lanai. Incredible! It opened up so you really felt the Lanai was part of the living room. It was truly indoor/outdoor living. The pools, what can I say. Just amazing!
I will never go back to hotel rentals if I am traveling with my family again. The amount of money I saved on food (had full kitchen in unit) and space of having two full bath and two bedrooms. There was a costco, target, and other chains one mile away and we stocked up for the whole week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmy breezes and peaceful white-sand beaches. Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, on the southwest coast of Oahu, feels straight from a Hawaiian storybook. Here you'll find exceptional two and three bedroom boutique vacation rental villas with gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling sliding glass walls leading out to your private lanai. Luxurious villas with a personal touch in an utterly breathtaking setting. Outside, find four breathtaking lagoons with wide sandy beaches and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs. Enjoy golf at our LPGA championship golf course and sign up for a catamaran cruise watching dolphins and whales at play. The beach bar awaits along with your ocean side grill to prepare sumptuous meals while sipping a cocktail and watching the sun dip into the ocean. The end to another beautiful day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Villas at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Beach Villas At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu