“Very nice atmosphere and service.”
Review of Chuck's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

Chuck's Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went to Chucks the other evening because Longboard's had a considerable wait and it was getting a little late. Guess we hit them just at the right time, cause it is not like they weren't busy. Chuck's was much better than I remembered it in the past. The service was very good, as always. We were in the mood more for a lite dinner, which is why we initially stopped at longboards. Chuck's had no problem with us splitting an appetizer and a dinner. They do not have a sharing charge, just a charge if you both have the soup and salad bar which is certainly fair. The food was good, not great but certainly good. Expected better given the prices, but with the soup and salad bar which are very good, you should not leave hungry.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The restaurant serves steak and seafood, with several combinations. It is also one of the rare restaurants that still offers a salad bar, and a good one at that. We all had a combination of one kind, and all were done well. Service was excellent. Chuck's is about a 25 minute walk down the coastline from the Aulani, but there is a free shuttle that serves the Ko-Olina resort area. $2 validated parking as well.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I ate at Chuck's on a Thursday night in January. The restaurant was not very busy so I expected the service to be fairly quick. Was I wrong! I ordered a simple steak with salad and potato. It took 1/2 hour for my meal to show up after I ordered. The waiter apologized to me twice and even offered to comp me a glass of wine. Not sure what was happening in the kitchen but it was not happening at a fast rate! Food was decent and location was good. Not sure I'd go back if I ever stay there again.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The menu is not very large but the options were enough for everyone in our group. Food was fresh and tasty and the veiw of the Koi pond and sunset while dining made for a great first night in Hawaii

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went to Chucks a couple years back and enjoyed it. Went again last week and again enjoyed. Not doing backflips about it but enjoyable. A bit pricey in my opinion... even by Hawaii standards. For example, exact same bottle of wine was $45 at overpriced Lake Tahoe restaurant was $62 at Chucks. If you are staying at Marriott it's right downstairs so hard to pass up. Solid 4 stars to me.