“Uhh no”

Ranked #79 of 129 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: American
“Uhh no”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The food is bad the service is bad. The atmosphere and ambiance is great however. But I wouldn't expect anymore of a chain business. The only reason it was good was because I went to talk to some of my friends and the time between ordering and getting our food was plenty of time to talk (it took way too long).

1 Thank Hawaiiwong

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Mediocre, disappointing, and overpriced”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The bartenders are friendly and make acceptable drinks. But I agree with Kenneth C -- the menu is boring, the food preparation is inconsistent, and the table service is spotty at best. Worst of all, everything is over-salted! We're yearning for an alternative in Kaneohe. Thumbs down for sure.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Windward_Oahu_Guy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre and overpriced”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Boring menu selections, inconsistent food preparation, spotty service (except at the bar), and all overpriced. I hope that the owners realize that they only stay profitable at this location because there's not much in the way of alternatives. When a competitor comes along with a good bar and a good menu, well-prepared dishes, and fair pricing, this Ruby Tuesday's will be history.

1 Thank Kenneth C
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Just About Every Weekend”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

It starts with Happy Hour, and the fish Tacos. Next we order our meal which is either the Garlic Ribs and for me the T Bone steak. Their salad bar is one of the best varieties, and when it comes to that, I can eat as much as I can handle. Everything is fresh and that's what makes the salad the bomb! The service is excellent, and when in doubt if looking for a change of menu, the waiters/waitresses will gladly assist and recommend. They know how to make it work for you, and keep you satisfied with every bite. Just about every other sunday, its breakfast. Love the BLT Melt, had it for the first time and I'm hooked, simply like no other, only the way Ruby Tuesdays makes it! I thought their biscuits with their fresh strawberry Jam was enough with coffee, I found the BLT and now the biscuits are more like a dessert. Love that we have it in Windward Mall, never can pass up going there.

Visited June 2014
Kailua, Hawaii
“slow service, expensive food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Thought I'd try it again, previous experience was poor. If you go there expecting to make a movie at the windward mall, get the soup/salad bar- pretty pricey, but at least it will be fast. We sat down with an hour to go, told our waitress, and she guaranteed no problem with a hamburger and a crab cake pupu. Date said hamburger was ok, crab cake was mediocre and small- perhaps a good thing. Excuse for the kitchen being slow, but no reason to wait 10 minutes to get a beer and a glass of wine. If this were a Spanish Fork rating of the place, it wouldn't get one. It's just a bar. Won't try it again, doesn't have to be three strikes. Noisy. For great food in Kaneohe, go to Kin Wah (where we should have gone)

• Visited December 2013