We were guests of the resort from August 15, 2012 thru the 18th.
From check-in to check-out, our stay was wonderful. The staff was amazing, the service terrific, and we always felt welcome. The rooms that we had were wonderful, they were equipped with a refrigerator, a stove top with two burners, and a microwave. Dishes, silverware, pans, were all provided as well as a corkscrew for our wine.
The grocery store was about 10 min away. I really liked being able to have our choice of snack, drinks, and meals if we wanted, with out having to go out once we shopped. This is a great bonus if you are traveling with children as well!
There was a lovely balcony just off the living room that we sat out on had our drinks, and just admired the beautiful view and enjoyed the peacefulness. There was also a dining pub table with four stools just off the kitchen. The living room had a flat screen TV, couch and coffee table.
The coffee, toast, fresh pineapple, oatmeal, juice, boiled eggs and a few other things were always out by 6:30 for the breakfast crowd. There was absolutely nothing to compare to sitting on the breakfast balcony early in the morning and seeing a double rainbow over the amazing view, just spectacular!!
This is a perfect spot for just getting away from it all! Facilities are excellent, comfortable, and clean. . We enjoyed the Wednesday night get together, great food, great company, Mai Tai’s and live entertainment.
This is Hawaii and therefore you expect the scenery to be beautiful and as advertised it was. This little bit of heaven is tucked away in an area that is a little hard to find – But once found it is amazing.
Quiet, tranquil, secluded, peaceful, are a few words that can be used to describe the resort. Will we return? Without question. When? As soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha! We are very excited to announce the completion of our room and property renovations. We will continue to enhance the property as other resorts do, however the bulk of work is complete. We appreciate all of the input we received both positive and negative and we have used it to get to the point we are today. We were recently awarded the 2014 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence. We are blessed to be part of what we all consider to be the most beautiful tropical setting in the Hawaiian Islands. Now the property, accommodations and warm staff complement our surroundings. We call ourselves True Hawaii and what does that mean? Our setting reveals the answer. We are located in a panorama of spectacular natural and tropical beauty, from amazing Hawaiian mountain ranges and lush tropical landscape, to beautiful Kaneohe Bay, Chinaman's Hat Island and out to the Pacific Ocean. We border an ancient Hawaiian fishpond surrounded by lush tropical mangroves. The Kahuona Fishpond is one of the last remaining working fishponds and is designated a historical site. We are the only resort property with private access to Kaneohe Bay. Kaneohe Bay hosts the most abundant and diverse sea life and reef system in the Hawaiian Islands and our guests can access it safely right from the resort. Our design fits with the environment and has a contemporary and authentic Hawaiian look and feel. We thank our guests who have stayed with us in the past and helped to support us. We appreciate your patience with the renovations and know you will be delighted on your next stay. The property, guest rooms, new amenities, services and warm staff are here to take care of you. We offer our guests the same entertainment, special Saturday sand bar excursion and we have added a few more; a Friday evening Firedance Show, additional live Hawaiian music and surprise cultural classes. We have added some new things such as; a fitness room, Wi-Fi, on call spa service, new pool and hot tub, new floating lounge areas, conference room, intimate wedding ceremonies and we are pet friendly. We have renovated and upgraded our guestrooms with; new furnishings, artwork, premium pillow top mattresses, luxurious bedding and linens as well as new flat screen TV's and IPod docks.Kayak use is still included and we also have Standup Paddle Boards and private boat charter available. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Paradise. Warm Aloha, David and Stephanie Ryan ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii Hotel Kaneohe
- Schraders Windward Country Hotel
- Schraders Windward Country Resort
- Country Inn Kaneohe
- Kaneohe Country Inn
- Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii Kaneohe, Oahu