“A Windward dining institution”
Review of Kin Wah Chop Suey

Kin Wah Chop Suey
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

and for good reason! Whether dining in or fetching take away, the food is consistently delicious. Great place for kids when dining in as food is delivered quickly. Nice selection of cold beers. Staff is always friendly and eager to please.

1  Thank wwglobetrotr
There are newer reviews for Kin Wah Chop Suey

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not fancy, but nice. Efficient staff who don't mess around. Food comes flying out of that kitchen like lightening! Haven't had anything we found not excellent! and the price is right! we live on the other end of the island but will gladly make the journey to Kin Wah!!

1  Thank ladytattoo7
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place has the best Wo Wun Ton Mein I've ever eaten. I eat it a lot. Solid Chinese food and friendly service. The orders come quickly

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've been going to Kin Wah Chop Suey since I was a child growing up in Kaneohe. Since moving to the mainland I now I have grandchildren and love, love, love this place!! The food, the people, the location it's one of the best places i've ever eaten at. I've Traveled to a lot of states from the West Coast to the East Coast and we ALWAYS end up right back here with all the familiar faces that I grew up with. Awesome menu, great prices and huge servings..Our favorites are the fried rice, shrimp canton, lemon chicken, beef broccoli noodles, minute chickenw/cake noodles and choi sum, egg fu yung, crispy gau gee, kau yuk and buns and don't forget the fortune cookies. The service is great and the poeple are so warm and friendly and remember you there. Whether you are dining in, taking out or even traveling the food here is affordable, the best i've ever tasted and travels very well!! I highly recommend the drive to Kaneohe to experience something that is getting harder to find on the islands..a true family restaurant that caters to all.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Always delicious, fast and reasonably priced. The menu is extensive. We usually get take out, often splitting a dinner plate between two of us switching out the plain rice for fried rice. Parking can be challenging if you have a large group, but they do have a lot.