“Patti's Chinese - Soupy Half Moon?”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Patti's Chinese Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patti's Chinese Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Patti's Chinese - Soupy Half Moon?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I recently visited Patti's Chinese Restaurant located in the Windward Mall Food Court and wouldn't advise anyone going there. On this particular visit I order a manapua, pork hash and half moon. The manapua was as hard as a rock with the bottom completely over cooked, smoldering hot meat and totally tasteless. I ordered two pork hash and two half moon hoping it would make up for the "pohaku" manapua I just had. Nope! The pork hash was mushy and too greasy. I didn't finish my first one. I tried the half moon and it was soupy. SOUPY! Who makes a half moon with soup in it. I'm not sure who made the recipe their but they need a refresher in traditional chinese cooking. If you can't make a manapua right... come on!

I don't normally complain about food but I figure I would save you a few bucks.

• Visited March 2012