“Beautiful Retreat, Excellent Food!!”
Review of Haleiwa Joe's

Haleiwa Joe's
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Haleiwa Joe's at Haiku Gardens is a hidden gem out in beautiful Kaneohe, Oahu. Enjoy delicious steaks and seafood in our open-aired restaurant while absorbing the breath-taking Hawaiian views of the botanical gardens below, lined with the majestic Ko'olau Mountains!
Reviewed June 16, 2009

My wife and I were married at Haiku Gardens and our receptiondinner was at Haleiwa Joes. The food was excellent!! Everyone in our party realy enjoyed the entrees and they couldn't get enough of the desserts. We are from Texas and we went back on our first anniversary and the food was even better the second time around!! We are headed back for our fourth anniversary this year!

There are newer reviews for Haleiwa Joe's

Reviewed May 20, 2009

I grew up accross the street from this restaurant when it was called Haiku Gardens. It became the Chart House fore a while and maybe something after that...I don't remember...before it became Haleiwa Joes. They are known for their prime rib, but get there early. We were seated around 7 and they ran out just as we were about to order. I had a very average teriyaki top sirloin, but my girlfriend had outstanding ahi sashimi and rock shrimp...very ono! The setting makes this place...simply beautiful. Service was great and plenty of aloha spirit.

1  Thank KailuaBred
Reviewed May 14, 2009

I don't understand why these others review talk about it being expensive. Considering it' is Hawaii it's very reasonable and the atmosphere is unmatched. We enjoyed our time at this lovely restaurant and recommend it.

Reviewed March 23, 2009

I see mixed reviews here, but our dinner Thursday evening was great. The service was top notch - the waiter was very friendly and natural, dished were explained well, drinks were always full, we were checked on often, and we were thanked many times after our dinner was complete. All of our food was delicious. Loved the poke platter and the baked marlin.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 6, 2008

Overrated in my humble opinion. Nice atmosphere overlooking the Japanese garden. But the food is--ehhh. I guess it's a good place for drinks.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook