“Great Breakfast Place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Great Breakfast Place”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I love to have breakfast here. There are a lot of choices but my favorite is pecan pancakes. I ask , for extra pecans and sliced bananas on top and cover it all with coconut syrup. Lunch is very good and the only disappointing thing is that the restaurant closes at 2:00.

• Visited January 2012

kaneohe
“Best banana pancakes in Hawaii”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Local family hangout for amazing breakfast and lunch. The banana pancakes are he best in Hawaii. Try the Portuguese vinha doce with eggs.

• Visited January 2012
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Great Breakfast Place but Hard Headed Manager. We don't go there anymore.”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I like everything about this restaurant. The food is good and portions are ample. The price is very good also. I'd go there frequently except for one little thing. My wife's order came with garlic bread saturated with butter. When we asked for plain dry toast instead the mangaer refused to let the waitress provide it. She was COMPLETELY unreasonable and hard headed even when I talked to her personnally. We have banned this restaurant from our list. I give the place high marks for everything else. You go and don't ask for dry toast. Maybe you will have better luck.

• Visited April 2011
North Carolina
“Yummy pancakes!”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We decided on our last morning to go here for breakfast. It is a nice, local place to have breakfast. I had read that their banana pancakes were great. When I read the menu, I saw that they had pecan pancakes as well. Being from the South, a common pancake is banana/pecan. I asked if they would do that and they were very willing. They were very good. My husband had basic eggs, bacon, and potatoes. Potatoes were "well done" but my husband likes them that way. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited December 2011
Mountain View, California
“Pancakes so good we went twice”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

While staying with my friend last weekend she took us to this great little breakfast place. I had the Blueberry pancakes with bananas. Great. Choice of maple syrup, coconut and orange syrups. Service was very attentive. My friends also liked their meals. Sausages eggs etc. 2 of us went back 2 days later for the same. Yum