This place closes early (I believe four o'clock), but it's an interesting place to stop for food if you're driving up Kamehameha Highway the the north side of the island from the east. Because they were closing so early, all they had available at the time were sandwiches and burgers (no meals).
- Super friendly staff in the food-service area. Everyone here greeted us with a smile! :)
- We both got hot dogs. They were very large, hot, and tasty.
- Convenient location right on the highway with ample parking.
- Super-expensive. The hot dogs were $6 a piece. Even downtown Waikiki had much cheaper offerings.
- The place really didn't feel like a restaurant. It felt more like a gift shop with a food stand added in as an afterthought.
- The staff in the gift shop area made you feel like you were a criminal. They actually followed me around the store as I went to use the bathroom.
- Food service ends very early in the day.
Stop here for a quick bite if you're driving up the east coast and you just want something quick and easy. It will be pricey, but it will also get you on your way with a full stomach.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.