“Wonderful day on Kaneohe Bay with Kyle!”

Kaneohe Bay Private Charters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful day on Kaneohe Bay with Kyle!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our family had a wonderful day seeing all the beautiful and "secret" spots in Kaneohe Bay. Kyle instantly made us feel like we were friends and his knowledge, and love of the Bay is evident. If you want a private, custom experience book with him! We went snorkeling, out to the sandbar, toured around all of his favorite spots. The scenery is stunning. I agree with the other reviewers, what makes the trip even more special is Kyle. We cannot wait for our next visit to Oahu and will definitely contact Kaneohe Bay Charters and book another trip.

Visited December 2012
7 Thank AMABTravels

Scottsdale, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“THE highlight of my trip to Oahu!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

The BEST experience I had on my recent trip to Oahu...one of my favorite experiences in Hawaii EVER! Kudos to Kyle for being so friendly, accomodating, knowledgeable, and full of the spirit of aloha! Toured around several places in Kaneohe Bay..but my favorite, by far was just stopping at the sandbar and wading around. A surreal experience surrounded by absolutely stunning scenery...and practically no one else around! We also trolled for fish, and while we didn't catch any, the prospect of hooking something on the line was fun in and of itself. Saw lots of turtles, had lots of great conversation with Kyle- like hanging out with a friend of the family. My only regret was that we didn't take Kyle's advice and snorkel off the shore when we stopped at Coconut Island- I didn't realize how crystal clear the water was until I came home and looked at the pictures I took of the water from shore and you could actually SEE the colorful coral and fish through the water! One thing is for sure- I'll never go back to Oahu without booking some time with Captain Kyle out on Kaneohe Bay. MUCH better than booking a charter with a huge tour company that has a ton of other people on board. Thanks again, Kyle!!!

PS- Don't be discouraged by the lack of info for Kaneohe Bay Private Charters here on TripAdvisor. While Kyle just recently signed up here on the site per my advice, he's been doing these tours for years. I just hope that he doesn't end up getting so busy now that he won't be able to fit me into his schedule the next time I'm on Oahu! :)

Visited August 2011