“HEARTS Windward Singers Enjoy Bay View” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bay View Mini-Putt And Zipline
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Kaneohe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, located in Kaneohe, is one of Hawaii's most popular family attractions. We offer wholesome fun for everyone; for those who are young, to those who are young at heart. In addition to 36 holes of miniature golf, we offer Oahu's first commercial zipline.
Maunawili
3 attraction reviews
“HEARTS Windward Singers Enjoy Bay View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

This past summer Hawaii Education of the ARTS (HEARTS) spent five weeks rehearsing at Bay View Golf Park for our summer production of the musical "Annie." Every day the whirring sound of the zipline hummed in the background. Finally, on the last day of rehearsal, our kids got to go on the zipline. They had a blast! We loved it so much we came back a couple of weeks later for a cast party with 100+ people. 85 people played mini-putt, and 14 returned for another zipline experience. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, and the gratuity for the work they did preparing the venue was worth it. The set up outside of tables and chairs under canopies was extremely pleasant, and everyone had such a nice evening that no one wanted to go home. It was a wonderful, memorable ending of our summer together.

Visited August 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent Place to Play!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

The first time I went to Bay View Mini-Putt it was for a children's birthday party on the lower deck. The new owners remodeled the course a few years ago, adding in modern wooden deck space and shaded areas to accommodate groups. The party was in the evening, providing a nice, cool backdrop for kids and adults to walk around and play mini-golf. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

At the time, I was looking for a place to host a fun, team-building activity for my office and decided that that this would be the perfect place. I had no problem reserving a date, ordering food and coordinating the details for a party of 8. Our team took off work early on a Friday afternoon to head out to Kaneohe. When we got there, we found that they Bay View Mini-Putt team had set up our party area for our refreshments. We also had no problems with getting equipment for everyone to enjoy the festivities.

Overall, Bay View Mini-Putt is not only a great place to take kids for a quick round of mini-putt, but it's an excellent place to consider having a party or group event.

I've heard that there are now ziplines at Bay View Mini-Putt, but I haven't had the chance to stop by, but it's on my list to check out!

Visited September 2012
Honolulu
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Do not schedule a party there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Do not schedule a party there. They want to charge a gratuity of 15% but they don't serve the food nor give you the plates, forks,napkins etc. You are expected to bring your own paper goods. They claim the gratuity is for them putting the food in the sterno. Isn't that what the catering price is for? Everyone I have ever talked to are very rude and like to talk over you when you are trying to address a concern. The customer service is negative and if it wasn't for my daughter I would've cancelled it. I hope to save anyone else from the frustration and waste of money.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Melina P
Near Dallas Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Not what we anticipated!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

We planned out half a day to go zip-lining. We had a heck of a time finding this place and the directions from the girl on the phone helped us make what should have been a fifteen minute trip in roughly an hour and a half. The good news though is that the wrong directions landed us at Lanakai Beach, the most beautiful beach we found on Oahu.
But back to the zip-line, the older lady at the counter was rude and had me ready to walk away,then the guy who actually runs the zip-line came along and was helpful and friendly, and we decided to stick around. After signing all the warnings and releases, my 12 year old daughter and I purchased the three rides each package.
We donned our safety helmets and other assorted rigging and trekked off for our zip-line adventure. It was approximately as exciting as our hotel elevator. We tried it a second time just to be sure that we hadn't missed something, and decided after the second round that we would just skip the third one.
It really was okay. I'm glad we did it so that we could say we did, but it was not worth driving across the island to do. Still, if you are in the area, you might be glad you gave it a shot. Just hope that you can avoid the old sourpuss at the counter.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank DrMomma
Annandale, Virginia, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“30 foot zip line over a mini golf course”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We drove all the way here from waikiki, for the "bay view" zip line. Picturing some kind of indiana jones ride across a "bay" or through the trees. No, its a 10 second ride across the mini golf course. Something for kids. Not for adults or adventurers. Major disappointment. Wish that was in the reviews before the 30 min detour.

11 Thank Patrick B