“A great stress reliever”

Bay View Mini-Putt And Zipline
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Kaneohe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, located in Kaneohe, is one of Hawaii's most popular family attractions. We offer wholesome fun for everyone; for those who are young, to those who are young at heart. In addition to 36 holes of miniature golf, we offer Oahu's first commercial zipline.
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I were having a very stressful week at the jobs we hold and I thought that I would surprise her and plan something that I felt would relieve some stress. I wasn't going to tell her but then remembered she's afraid of heights as well as me.
THIS REALLY HELP TO GET OUR WEEKEND STARTED ON A NICE FRIDAY EARLY EVENING.!!! Since we were both scared this was perfect length and height for us. The fact also that Grant and Justin were friendly, enjoyed their jobs and took time to answer our questions, put us at ease a little more than expected. The minimum age is I believe 6 and would be great as a family outing. We bought the 3 ziplining package and we will be definitely going back there again..

2  Thank J D
in 35 reviews
"rides"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Four of us (two adult couples) went to try the zip line; none of us had ever done it before, anywhere. The guys did not want to do it, and we girls figured it was because they were too scared. Lori and I got briefed by Grant and Andrew, who were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They were patient in listening to and answering all our questions and concerns, "What if..., and what if...." We went together - they have two zip lines, side by side. It was so fun, and a piece of cake! It was not scary at all. We went back up again, and even got the guys to try it. We all had a blast. This is fun and safe for kids, adults, even seniors (the guys we were with are seniors and they had no problem at all!).
Afterward, we enjoyed 18 holes of mini golf. We can't wait to go back and are also considering renting the place for a day or half a day to host a birthday party there.
You won't regret this; make a day of this. Reasonably priced and a great "first" experience for anyone curious or desirous of trying out a zip line.

2  Thank Naive N
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Took the kids to play 18-holes of mini-golf. The first thing to hit you is a bad odor coming from a nearby stagnating pond. The grounds are run-down, the greens are shabby, the landscaping is non-existent unless you count the weeds. For $10 we should at least get colored-coded balls. The owners should be ashamed of this place! It has so much potential, it could be a tropical paradise instead of just weeds and gravel.

4  Thank A C
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I took my 10yr old step-son here for our 1st zipline experience because I had a coupon. Although the zipline was "fun" but disappointing because there was only 1 line. For $50 we got 1 zipline ride and 1 round of putt putt. The putt putt really was just okay, nothing fabulous and really not that great of condition. I made a comment to the staff about only having 1 line and was informed it was due to Oahu having stricter codes due to the residential areas and that the other islands have much more elaborate courses. The overall experience was fair but I don't plan on returning and will plan my next zipline experience on one of the other islands.

2  Thank MrsP0809
See more reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Kids and I really enjoyed the zipline. The staff was extra-helpful in helping me with my 2-year old that couldn't go on the zipline. The gentlemen went out of their way to help.
The mini-golf was fun, just wished there was only 1 hole versus each greenhaving anywhere from 2-5. That's a small issue compared to the fun we had.
We would have stayed to finish all 18 holes but the mosquitos got the better of us. Sadly we had no bug repellent and we were losing the battle with the bugs. So come armed with bug spray and have fun. We didn't try the food, so I could not comment on that.

1  Thank KapoleiNancy