“Disappointed”

Bay View Mini-Putt And Zipline
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Kaneohe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, located in Kaneohe, is one of Hawaii's most popular family attractions. We offer wholesome fun for everyone; for those who are young, to those who are young at heart. In addition to 36 holes of miniature golf, we offer Oahu's first commercial zipline.
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I took my 10yr old step-son here for our 1st zipline experience because I had a coupon. Although the zipline was "fun" but disappointing because there was only 1 line. For $50 we got 1 zipline ride and 1 round of putt putt. The putt putt really was just okay, nothing fabulous and really not that great of condition. I made a comment to the staff about only having 1 line and was informed it was due to Oahu having stricter codes due to the residential areas and that the other islands have much more elaborate courses. The overall experience was fair but I don't plan on returning and will plan my next zipline experience on one of the other islands.

2  Thank MrsP0809

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Kids and I really enjoyed the zipline. The staff was extra-helpful in helping me with my 2-year old that couldn't go on the zipline. The gentlemen went out of their way to help.
The mini-golf was fun, just wished there was only 1 hole versus each greenhaving anywhere from 2-5. That's a small issue compared to the fun we had.
We would have stayed to finish all 18 holes but the mosquitos got the better of us. Sadly we had no bug repellent and we were losing the battle with the bugs. So come armed with bug spray and have fun. We didn't try the food, so I could not comment on that.

1  Thank KapoleiNancy
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I held my son's 9th birthday party at bay View Mini Golf - very satisfied with the entire process! Ethel (GM) was extremely pleasant, courteous and helpful throughout the process. Courses are clean, well-maintained and well-lit, with just the right amount of challenge for kids and adults. The newly constructed, 400 foot-long zipline is a must-do. Grant (Operations Manager) and his staff we very accommodating and patient with my guests, which was appreciated since we had mostly kids. Guests all had a great time. I would definitely return again.

Reviewed October 20, 2010

I played both courses a couple weeks ago and they were really good. It looks like they just rebuilt the thing and it was very clean and tidy. The zipline wasn't open when I was there but it looked really cool. I'll definitely be back!