“Great place for coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place for coffee”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I spent a Saturday night here with friends and the coffee was of the highest quality. Two of four of us got the pour over coffee and I was impressed that they took the art of coffee seriously. There was live music and the employees were friendly.

• Visited March 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Perfect morning spot for food and coffee”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a great little spot for your morning coffee and a breakfast to go... or stay.

We went back here several times after finding it. Its the best coffee we found in Kailua. They made good lattes and have dark brewed coffee. The breakfasts were also really solid. We got different breakfast sandwiches on bagels every day and they were all very good.
The staff is friendly and quick, the atmosphere is good. You'll like it. Go here, not Starbucks.

• Visited November 2013
New Zealand
“Great coffee”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee and a delicious breakfast burrito. The free wifi is definitely a draw card and the service was lovely.

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I can't drink caffeine so I don't have anything to say about their coffee, but the breakfast options were fantastic! I had the "Havarty & Spinach Scramble" with a side of bacon and my husband had the breakfast burrito with bacon added. Their bacon is a GREAT addition to both. We haven't had a breakfast out in a while that we liked as much as we liked eating breakfast here. SO delicious. My parents had eaten there the day before and had raved about the food as well. Staff was very pleasant as well!

• Visited September 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great coffee ... almost everytime”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

As an Australian I have been shocked how good the coffee here has been, 5 visits in 5 years, best on the Island ... which makes it hard to say this but last time may be my last ... burnt beans

Visited September 2013