“If you like coffee and tea then try this place.”

Morning Brew Kailua
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Morning Brew Kailua is a coffee house & bistro serving breakfast & lunch all day as well as offering the freshest coffee roasted in-house weekly. Beer & wine is also available from noon on.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you like coffee and tea this is the place it beats starbucks 100% they also have 100% kona coffee and the coffee is strong their cakes are awsome as well.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is so much better than chain coffee...and you have to love the people. The only negative is that I didn't love their scones.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Since my 2 yr old grandson loves music, we went there last night to hear the exceptional 3 guitar players jammin' the blues. My grandson was in heaven and we were close behind. Had wonderful tea and a light dinner - we ordered tuna salads, panini and sandwich rolls and keiki pizza for the wee one. Desserts were excellent. Good vibe. Looking forward to breakfast there over the weekend.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

A local place for coffee, tea and light meals.I enjoyed halvarti and spinch egg scramble and my husband liked the breakfast burrito. They have a nice tea selection as well as coffee, lattes, etc. There was music this morning. Excellent iced tea also.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place has a great vibe. Casual and cozy meets hipster. We were in Kailua for 2 weeks, went their on the first day and decided that it really hit the spot so we made it our morning place to fuel up for our daily excursions. Good selection on yummy Republic of Tea brand teas. OK bagels and "steel cut oatmeal" alone was a reason to go back. But my real reason for going was the meltaway bars (kind of like a blondie with a lot of chocolate and coconut - very craveable). It can get crowded after 9 or so, so earlier is better. I'm rating a few restaurants in Kailua and may sound like an easy audience... but I'm only rating the ones I like.

Been to Morning Brew Kailua? Share your experiences!