“yummy breakfast and good coffee”

Morning Brew Kailua
Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Morning Brew Kailua is a coffee house & bistro serving breakfast & lunch all day as well as offering the freshest coffee roasted in-house weekly. Beer & wine is also available from noon on.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A local place for coffee, tea and light meals.I enjoyed halvarti and spinch egg scramble and my husband liked the breakfast burrito. They have a nice tea selection as well as coffee, lattes, etc. There was music this morning. Excellent iced tea also.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place has a great vibe. Casual and cozy meets hipster. We were in Kailua for 2 weeks, went their on the first day and decided that it really hit the spot so we made it our morning place to fuel up for our daily excursions. Good selection on yummy Republic of Tea brand teas. OK bagels and "steel cut oatmeal" alone was a reason to go back. But my real reason for going was the meltaway bars (kind of like a blondie with a lot of chocolate and coconut - very craveable). It can get crowded after 9 or so, so earlier is better. I'm rating a few restaurants in Kailua and may sound like an easy audience... but I'm only rating the ones I like.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We live in Honolulu and drive over about once a week for a early morning walk on the beach followed by breakfast at Morning Brew. Its fairly busy so going a bit earlier in the morning than later is good. My favorite is the waffle with fresh strawberries and whipped cream and my husband usually gets a breakfast sandwich. Coffee is very good and we enjoy relaxing with the morning paper with our breakfast.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Service = great. Coffee = great. Baked goods = pretty good. I haven't had their sandwiches yet (give me time, I will!), but we stop in here nearly every time we walk downtown. A MUCH better atmosphere than Starbucks!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is our go-to spot for hanging out on the weekend with friends and coffee, grabbing a quick bite during lunch, and listening to live music at night. The waffles are great and vibe is energetic and fun. There's nothing pretentious about the Brew. And there's always something for everyone in our group. It's nice to just hang out and have more than just pastries with our coffee.