“Dependably Good Turkey Burger”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #12 of 145 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dependably Good Turkey Burger”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal at Teddy's. I especially enjoy their Turkey Burger,which is both healthful and delicious. It takes about 10 minutes to arrive, but it must be remembered that it's cooked to order. I'll definitely be back.

• Korean first
Kingston, Idaho
“Great sauce”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very good food, fry sauce is excellent. Would reccomend Teddy's if you are hungry. Great place for a burger.

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Juicy burgers!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

After a hike up the pillbox trail we decided to stop by Teddy's bigger burgers after reading reviews to see if it could satisfy our snacking hunger.

What more could we ask for!

We had the bacardo burger ( cheese burger with half a perfectly fresh avocado on it ) and a Hawaii pineapple chicken burger.

Fast friendly service and hunger satisfied. We will be back!

Connecticut, USA
“Where's my freakin avocado?”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went to Teddy's for the first and last time. Ordered a 7 ounce "Bacado" burger, which is prominently advertised to come with BACon and avocADO. I was really, really craving avocado. Got the food to go. My receipt said Bacado. I paid for a Bacado. My box had the word "Bacado" written on it (not to be confused with my wife's Hawaiian burger with pineapple). Got back to the room. The bacon was present and accounted for, but there was no freakin avocado to be found. Not a thick slice. Not a thin slice. None. Nada. Zilch. It wasn't even sleeping with the pineapple. The receipt says Pierson was the server. Pierson - time to step up your game.

Otherwise, the food was tasty.

The moral of the story... Before you leave Teddy's, make sure you got what you should get for the cash Teddy's made sure they got.

• Visited October 2013
Thank whereRwegoinext?
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Burgers on the East Shore!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Whenever we visit, I go here at least 2-3 times. Yes, they charge you for certain toppings but this is way better than fast food burgers. Each one is freshly made when you order it, and they have every topping under the sun. Even a fried egg! I know they have shakes here, but I'm too busy stuffing my face with their awesome burgers to even get that far! I wish Teddy's was on the Mainland.

• Visited February 2013