“Enjoyable Dining”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Saratoga, California
“Enjoyable Dining”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I ate dinner on two evenings while staying in Kailua. Both dinners were enjoyable by the great service and good food. The fish soup dish that I had was like a fisherman's stew without tomato sauce and it was terrific in taste. The fish ingredients were cooked perfectly and flavorful in their own right with the seasoning of the stew subdued but adding a nice herb taste. My wife''s fish entree was also outstandingly prepared. The next experience was not as good as the sausage-based entree that I ordered was distasteful to me and had it taken away. A replacement dish was offered with no charge for the original order. I ordered another margarita pizza that I was eating from my wife's plate as it was tasty. This incident was handled very pleasantly and I commend the management and service staff for treating me as a valued customer and not as a tourist who is unlikely to return to the area again and , therefore, not in their interest to please.

• Visited January 2014

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This is simply a great place to eat and get coffee. My husband couldnt wait to have an iced americano. Staff went out of their way to be sure i could eat there with a nut allergy. Sandwiches are worth the trip across the Pali. They are big enough to split with another person. Variety is incredible when ordering. Loved the bean sprouts on sandwich. Breakfast burrito with pulled kalua pig is my favorite. My daughter loved waffles. Doont even think twice.. eat here!

Dover
“Don't be fooled by the title of cafe & deli”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is top notch. Food and service was great. Staff is super friendly. Food was amazing every time we went here. Possibly our new favorite restaurant on the island.

North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great deli and a must stop in Kailua”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We come here frequently when we are in Kailua whether to buy coffee or sandwiches for picnics at the beach. Both the food and the coffee are excellent and decently priced. Staff is very friendly despite the fact that the store can be very busy. There are a couple of tables inside to eat at plus a few outside too. Parking can be a bit difficult and it is sometimes hard to get out on Kalaheo Rd but if you're in Kailua looking for lunch or a snack, Kalapawai is the place to go!

• Visited February 2014
Incline Village, NV
“The best in Kailua”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

When ever we visit Kailua it's a must to eat here. The restaurant is small and can be very busy but worth the wait. The gnocchi is fabulous. And last night a special was paella, terrific. We find the waitstaff to be friendly and efficient, the prices good for Hawaii, and are never disappointed!

Visited February 2014