“Great breakfast!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant for breakfast many times over our stay. It is a nice, low-key place that is very reasonably priced. The staff at BCD was great and could not have been more friendly and attentive. Our food was always cooked perfectly, they serve huge portions, and my coffee was continuously refilled - something very important to me. We tried Moke's Bread & Breakfast and Cinnamon's and, for us, the food and service weren't nearly as good - can't tell you how many times I had to ask for my coffee to be refilled. My husband pretty much ordered the same thing at every restaurant (the Loco Moco). He said BCD's was the best (some of his rice was stale at Cinnamon's). Definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014

Bingham Farms, Michigan
“One of the best in Kailua”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I am in Kailua I go to Big City. They always have the best fish selections. They have an excellent wait staff who all represent the spirit of Aloha.

Visited January 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Diner style meal with Hawaiian Themes”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went here twice. Once for a 'cheap' fast dinner when we were starving and once for breakfast one morning when our #1 choice was closed for the day walking distance to here.
Its not that great. Its good people watching, they had live music on the weekends. The TVs were set to the channel guide (which plays music) so the restaurant would have music which we thought was hilarious.
Its not all bad. Service was good and the food wasn't bad it just wasn't great. Locals seem to love it too!

Visited November 2013
Colorado
“Brunch was good”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed brunch & mimosas here on Christmas day. The waitress was obviously not happy to be working on Christmas (fair enough) but didn't do a great job. Food runner was good though & took care of what we needed. Salmon & eggs were good. Mimosas were nothing fantastic. Great outdoor seating & a large variety of brunch options on menu. Lots of breakfast places in kailua and this one is probably my 3rd choice.

Kailua, Hawaii
“Good food, GREAT service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love coming here. It has a nice menu mix of local food and standard diner fare (burgers--the patty melt is really good; club sandwich,etc.), the prices are good, and they frequently have Pau Hana specials. But the great service is what sets this place apart. Always friendly, always accommodating, always greeting you with aloha. Truly stellar place.

Visited November 2013