+ the location is fabolous: direct by the sea
+ good service, always refill your soda
- the salad bar was very small and monotonous
- if you take the salad bar as an appetizer, it would be very expensive..
- steak was not really a steak.. Stringy meat
- poulet brust was sweet (..?!)
- too expensive for that what you get
= depend of what you are looking for: for drinks and appetizer it's a nice restaurant. But I do not recommend it for lunch or dinner.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.