“The Best Cinnamon Rolls”

Cinnamon's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“The Best Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend brought me here for breakfast. There was an hour wait to get in, but soon I found out why. The food is soooo good! We started with a warm cinnamon roll, big and with lots of frosting...probably the best cinnamon roll I've ever had. Then I got an omelet, which was huge, with lots of crispy bacon and potatoes and other stuff in it. The price was reasonable, and the staff here was very nice!

• Korean first
Kailua, Hawaii
“Go Early”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Go early as this place is well known for having great food. The red velvet pancakes are basically like eating cake for breakfast and after gorging myself I was comatose for the rest of the morning

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Not sure what the big deal is”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went here for lunch today with friends, expecting a great meal. What I had was very average. I ordered the sweet bread French Toast with bacon. The French Toast itself was not particularly flavorful -- could have use more spices in the batter -- mayyyybe some...Cinnamon? The bacon was limp and very fatty. It was not terrible, but was not distinguished. My experience did not match what I have read on other TA reviews.

1 Thank KaneoheBoy
Portland, Maine
“Great breakfast joint that you wouldn't find otherwise”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I've eaten a lot of Eggs Benedict in my time, but the Pork Eggs Bennie served here was fantastic, absolutely mouth watering from the second she set it on our table.
We heard about this place from a local as we were on a hike, and happened to run into them while having breakfast. Reasonably priced food, with a little outdoor patio where there always seems to be a breeze.

• Visited July 2014
“Glad to have found this place!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went here after our beach wedding, along with 22 other people! We called ahead and they were able to accommodate all of us! The service was wonderful, the staff was beyond friendly, the food was amazing (many people ordered the chiffon pancakes and "ohhh'd and awww'd" at every bite. Myself included!) We even ordered their coffee by the pounds to take back home with us! If you are anywhere around this restaurant, go! You won't regret it one bit!!

• Visited September 2013