“Good food...and lots of it!”

Cinnamon's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

What can I say, their breakfasts are spectacular. Fresh and well seasoned meats and eggs and potatoes. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This place recommended by our Hawaiian dentist in Portland Oregon. Visited in May 2013, all 11 of us. Had to wait a long time, almost an hour. Paying to park sucks, used to be free. Had to keep checking meter due to long wait and long breakfast. By the time we were seated, the place was out of all of the specials that were interesting to me. Food is Ok but overrated. I'd rather save my money and go to the Grass Skirt Grill in Haleiwa (lunch, dinner) and Dole Plantation for pineapple sundaes.

1  Thank gloria075
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We have lived on Oahu for almost 3 years and today we finally made it to Cinnamon's. Living here we of course heard how this place was a MUST so we finally stopped in. We got there at about 11:50am and was told it was an hour wait. We were seated in about 45 minutes.

My 19 year old daughter ordered the Portuguese sweet bread french toast and hash browns, my husband got the Chinese omelet and cinnamon apple pancakes, and I ordered the kalua pork eggs Benedict and a traditional egg Benedict with the added spinach and tomato with hash browns. They were out of hash browns so we got the home potatoes instead.
My daughter said she could've gotten better french toast at IHOP so she wasn't impressed with it at all. My husband enjoyed his Chinese omelet and apple pancakes but wasn't impressed. My eggs Benedict were room temperature at best. With the cold tomato my breakfast was more on the cold side. I didn't say anything since with wait time of being seated as well as by the time the food came to the table we were there for an hour and a half and I was starving!!
Our waitress was really sweet so that made the experience a nice one.
My husband and I both agree we wouldn't go back. With the drive time (30 mins), wait time, etc the food just wasn't worth a two hour adventure. Live and learn...

1  Thank Tammy9294
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We were brought here by locals, and they do it right. On the first day on the island, our relatives brought us to Cinnamon's, and we had to come back on our last day to enjoy their great food.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A local told us this is a great breakfast spot. Decent is a better description. The service was great, the food too sweet for me. While I do have a sweet tooth, the cinnamon macadamia nut roll was too sweet and, well, without depth of flavor. Good cup of coffee wasn't enough to offset the disappointing breakfast food.

It gets busy by 7:30-8:00 am, so once again, head over early! Cost was about $27.00 for two with juice and coffee.

1  Thank Robin97229

Been to Cinnamon's Restaurant? Share your experiences!