“Yummy Red Velvet Pancakes!”

Cinnamon's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Cinnamons has great food but the wait is minimum an hour so I would make sure you have the time. Red velvet pancakes are popular and worth getting!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Because of the TA reviews, we went to Cinnamon's. It is off the street, up some stairs, and tucked in a cozy hidden shopping area. My husband and I asked if we could order the 4 red velvet pancakes with white chocolate syrup for $9.95 instead of ordering 2 orders of the 2 pancakes for $7.50 each. The cheerful waitress told us yes! We were surprised when it arrived on 2 plates with the look of 2 separate orders. We were expecting to just slip 2 onto an empty plate. We also ordered a cinnamon roll with macadamia nuts to take home for the next day. The 2 red velvet pancakes were plenty! It was more like a piece of warm cake. The cinnamon roll was plenty big, but I did not find them worth the $4.50. There was also outdoor type seating kind of like sitting in the front of the restaurant in the shopping mall. We sat inside.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

There is usually an hour wait so we were thrilled to be promptly seated for a late breakfast. My skillet with choice of vegetables, delicious hash browns and a egg was really tasty. They are known for pancakes and the carrot pancakes with cream cheese frosting were light, fluffy and maybe the best is town. We plan to return this weekend with visitors from the mainland. Service was excellent.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Recommended by a local, we had breakfast here and we were not disappointed. My Veggie Eggs Benedict was delicious, best Hollandaise I've ever had. The hash browns were great as well. My husband opted for a chinese omelette with a side of buttermilk pancakes. The pancakes were perfect, fluffy and tender, and the omelette delicious. With friendly, attentive waitstaff, this is the kind of place that will always make you feel at home.

1  Thank JGChen
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice little breakfast place. They serve imaginative, large portions of all your favorite breakfast dishes. The best breakfast on the windward side of the island!

1  Thank SunsetPelican