“Best bet for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Recommended by a local, we had breakfast here and we were not disappointed. My Veggie Eggs Benedict was delicious, best Hollandaise I've ever had. The hash browns were great as well. My husband opted for a chinese omelette with a side of buttermilk pancakes. The pancakes were perfect, fluffy and tender, and the omelette delicious. With friendly, attentive waitstaff, this is the kind of place that will always make you feel at home.

1  Thank JGChen

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice little breakfast place. They serve imaginative, large portions of all your favorite breakfast dishes. The best breakfast on the windward side of the island!

1  Thank SunsetPelican
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I travel to Hawaii several times a year. The one restaurant I do not want to miss is Cinnamon's. They have an extensive breakfast and lunch menu, but I tend to order the same thing each time as it's too good to miss! My daughter and I share an order of eggs benedict, she doesn't eat meat, so for her, it's with crab or fish, but for me, the Kalua pork. Before Cinnamon's, I didn't even like eggs benedict, but these aren't typical. Their Hollandaise sauce is fabulous! We also split a half order of the guava chiffon pancakes (that's one large pancake each). My mouth is salivating as I write this. Don't miss out! (Why do I do this to myself? The next time I go the line will be even longer! Drat!!) Regardless, it's worth it and oh, by the way, they have the best coffee on the island!

1  Thank cfjtravels2
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I read hype about the red velvet pancakes with white chocolate icing (they were underwhelming) and heard the guava pancakes were delicious (somewhat)... but the cinnamon rolls...

THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a Great place. My favorite for breakfast when visiting Kailua. However, there is always a wait to get seated, sometimes a very long wait. I always like to sit outside, so sometimes the wait can be longer for outside.
Even if you don't like red velvet, you must try the red velvet pancakes. -- they are absolutely amazing. Really more like a dessert, but who says you can't have dessert for breakfast?!
And I cannot beat the fact that I met Wee Man from Jacka** last time I was here. Apparently he likes their breakfast, too!
The staff here is usually great, however they are very busy and running hard and fast.

1  Thank BizTravelerLady

Been to Cinnamon's Restaurant? Share your experiences!