“Cinnamon Rolls - TO DIE FOR!”

Cinnamon's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Cinnamon Rolls - TO DIE FOR!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I read hype about the red velvet pancakes with white chocolate icing (they were underwhelming) and heard the guava pancakes were delicious (somewhat)... but the cinnamon rolls...

THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Knoxville, TN USA
“I love this place!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a Great place. My favorite for breakfast when visiting Kailua. However, there is always a wait to get seated, sometimes a very long wait. I always like to sit outside, so sometimes the wait can be longer for outside.
Even if you don't like red velvet, you must try the red velvet pancakes. -- they are absolutely amazing. Really more like a dessert, but who says you can't have dessert for breakfast?!
And I cannot beat the fact that I met Wee Man from Jacka** last time I was here. Apparently he likes their breakfast, too!
The staff here is usually great, however they are very busy and running hard and fast.

1 Thank BizTravelerLady
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Red Velvet Pancakes”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Loved the red velvet pancakes. It was very delicious, very cake like.
Very wide selection. Had the pancakes with eggs and breakfast meat. Had the bacon crispy, good!
Went with a party of six and had reservations. We had to wait a few minutes to get our table.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 808Tourist
Tokyo
“"Eggscellent" Benedict's”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

First time to Cinnamon's and we'll definitely be going back again and again. I had the Crab-Cake Eggs Benedict, my wife the Vegetarian Eggs Benedict, and my son a regular Cinnamon Rolls. Our Eggs Benedicts were served with hash browns. Everything was excellent. I mean really really great. I wish I could eat there again this trip, but unfortunately we leave tomorrow. But we'll be back in March!

Only downside for me is the wait. We arrived at 10:15 on a Friday and had to wait 35 minutes for a seat. It's a very popular place. I asked our waitress when the best to come is and she said the only time you don't have to wait is when they open at 7:00 a.m. Fortunately there are some antique and curio shops in the same building and parking lot, so it is easy to pass the time while waiting.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast...”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The only drawback to this place is having to pay to park. I had the half eggs benedict with orange juice. I was very sad that we did not go back to try the red velvet pancakes and the other neat offerings. I highly recommend this.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Cinnamon's Restaurant? Share your experiences!