Tripadvisor
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from $103.66
from $65.00
from $42.00
from $51.70
More Info
All reviews great hike easy hike pill boxes short hike loose rocks bring water sunrise hike flip flops trail head favorite hike gated community lanikai beach take your time coming down ridge line watch the sunrise hiking shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

This was a fantastic hike! It’s not easy but it was doable. The ropes were helpful. My husband and I both had a great time. I would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Tox1cShamrock
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

This is a beautiful hike with breathtaking views of the ocean! It took us a little bit to figure out where the trail started and to find a place to park. Additionally, we made the hike after a pretty good rain storm. The first 300-400 feet of the hike were very difficult because of the muddy conditions, but then it got much better. Don't let the first stretch of the trail discourage you from continuing! The views are definitely worth it!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

The view from the top was wonderful based on Facetime call from my kids who actually climbed to the top. I was wearing polo shirts, white shirt pants with beach sandals as I rather had a coffee while my kids were climbing. If you try to climb, I would recommend you wear what’s good for hiking instead of beach walking clothes.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 2800PDA
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Wear shoes with some traction. Trail gets steep in places, but there are also alternative pathways that are less challenging. I'd recommend hiking pass the second pillbox.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Amazing views. Take a lunch and a bottle of wine from Kalapawai Market . Hard to find a place to park. uber

Date of experience: January 2019