“Fresh salad” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aloha Salads Kailua
Ranked #22 of 143 Restaurants in Kailua
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Fresh salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My favorites are the Satay Salad and the Ahi Caesars. My kids love the Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich. They also have sub sandwiches but I haven't tried any of them. Looks good and I see a lot of people ordering them.

Visited October 2012

Perth, Australia
“Delicious sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Frequented this place often and was never dissapointed. Delicious fresh bread, always fresh and local ingredients, best sandwiches ever. Definitely worth a stop if you're after fresh, healthy options

Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Good food, bad price, attitude adjustment needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Aloha Salads' wraps and other foods are great, don't get me wrong, but their prices are a little high but you are getting very fresh food. The girls working behind the counter are miserable and off putting. I've decided not to go there anymore because of them. Yeah. They are that bad. They have no emotion, rude, and have no enthusiasm. The other Aloha Salads on Bishop Street is better. Bigger too.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kailua, Hawaii
“Best salads and sandwiches on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place is amazing. And fast. And great for a quick stop off to pack something for the beach. The staff is SUPER friendly and the place is conveniently located right next to Lanikai Juice - one stop shopping!!! Also, a great kids menu!

Visited September 2012
Wyoming, Rhode Island
“Salad Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I usually eat salads with my meals, but Aloha Salads is a meal in itself! I found Aloha Salads four years ago when we were returning to our hotel from a long day at the beach. It's a cute little shop in the shopping center right next to Lanikai Juice, so we decided to try it out. The BEST thing I have ever done!!! Its like a Subway for salads. All the toppings are in front of you in the display case. All the items are VERY fresh, local and delicious. I always order the Ahi Salad. OMG, I can eat it every day. Very fresh Ahi loaded with strawberries, avocado, mango and special dressing. It is also served with a warm pita bread. The prices are amazing. I'm from L.A. so I know how expensive restaurants can be. The salad is so huge, I get full from it and so does my husband ( who can really eat A lot). This is a must try. The service is very friendly, the store is very clean, the salads are exceptional, and the location is very convenient. I love Aloha Salads!

• Visited May 2012