“Too much attitude”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
florida
“Too much attitude”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Have eaten lots of Thai - rate this 2 out of 5. But worse was the attitude. Everything we asked seemed like a bother. Poor customer service. We will NEVER go back.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sue R

Alameda, California
“Pretty good food here (Granted, we got take out)”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We eat a lot of Thai and Vietnamese food. And we are lucky enough to eat really excellent versions of these cuisines at home. So I'm admittedly a bit of a snob.

The food here was good. I loved the spice options. I loved that you could get sticky rice, but we're in Hawaii, right?

Shrimp summer rolls were good, served with a peanut based dipping sauce. The green papaya salad was good but I thought the strips were a bit long. The red curry (your choice chicken breast or thigh - nice!) was ok/good. I'm not complaining, just have had much better. That said, not disappointing. The vermicelli with trimmed pork and shrimp was fine but a little light on the dressing.

A nice meal, all in all. I think if I weren't so damn spoiled at home, I'd have enjoyed it a lot more. :-)

2 Thank CaliGirl510