“Zero to Hero Kiteboarding Lesson”

Windward WaterSports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Windward Watersports offers a full range of ocean activities, including: Kaying, snorkeling, surfing, standup paddleboarding, bike rentals and kiteboarding! Come in today or checkout our website for more information!
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our two adult sons worked with Giri and Ben in October 2013. Learned a lot, but because they didn't have a lot of any kind of board experience, probably didn't get as far as they should have. Ben and Giri were very nice and experienced and were the perfect instructors. Recommend more time for the zero to hero kiteboarding experience if the people haven't skied, waterskied or snowboarded. Also, recommend one person (with one backup) doing all the scheduling and phone calling (maybe briefing each other at end of shift?) so communication with clients runs smoother. All in all, it gave them a good introduction to a difficult sport.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went on the kayak tour with windward. The guys there made my trip enjoyable, RECOMMEND HEAVILY, I never write reviews but it made my holiday.

Also brought my snorkel headset from there which was awesome prices and quality product.

Thanks
Chris

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've rented a tandem kayak from windward water sports two times now. The crew is always super friendly and informative. The process is quick and easy. We book online, then pop in the store for a quick run down, get the kayak up on the car, and we are good to go. Couldn't be any simpler and their prices are fabulous!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! Jeff was our guide and he was great. We aren't in the best of shape, so he was very patient and helpful. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The kayaking was a bit of work but he didn't make us feel rushed. He took us to a little island and took us cliff jumping. It was awesome!!! He was very instructive on where to step and how to walk on the rocks and talked us through the jump so that it was safe. There was also a short break for a simple and tasty sack lunch and snorkeling. Overall it was a little over 4 hrs. I would highly recommend this activity and would totally do it again sometime!

2  Thank Jenni G
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I hired some gear from the guys after proving that I could kite surf and they were extremely helpful in giving me local beach knowledge and using various kites depending on the wind - highly recommend for lessons too, today I saw one guy get up and cruising after only 3 hrs !