Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Twogood Kayaks Hawaii tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Twogood Kayaks Hawaii
from $156.02
More Info
from $89.01
More Info
All reviews guided tour subway sandwich adventure package queen's bath bird sanctuary kayaking experience provided lunch safety instructions launch site these guys excellent tour lanikai beach volcanic rock commercial activity self guided no big deal rental car
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was an excellent excursion. We kayaked out to the islands, hiked around and jumped off the cliffs. Andrew and Ted, our guides were very positive, knowledgeable and encouraging. The views off the island are well worth the effort to get there. It is somewhat challenging to kayak in the wind, so be prepared to exert yourself. We were picked up promptly in the morning and our drivers gave us lots of good information about Hawaii. Well worth spending a day of your vacation.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

What a day! A full on day, but an incredible day!
Truth be told, it is exhausting and its not for a couple who doesn't have the arm strength. Thankfully though, if you are on the water and exhausted the tour guides happily tow you the remainder of the journey. Provided you help out of course..

The island traveled to was beautiful, a cove to have a dip in made it even more adventurous. The entire tour went for 6 hours but certainly worth every minute! Food you say? we were given sandwiches! and not the dodgy kind either, SUBWAY it was! With chips and your choice of a drink.
Our tour guide was Jordan and besides the charming accent he was quite professional and taught us a fair bit. AN EXPERIENCE YOU CAN'T MISS!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Overall I had a great time with the guided tour. The staff were friendly and showed a lot that they cared about your experience.

Went on a day with nice weather. The kayak was enjoyable and felt safe all the way. I totally underestimated to effort needed to paddle to the island, so expect a good workout.

It was pretty crowded at the beach on the island as you will need to share it with many other groups. Not much to see on the island but the place they take you for the cliff dive is a nice place to chill out and swim around.

I wish more time is given for the kayaking part - especially when going to the island. I would have liked to take my time and enjoy the scenery along the way.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Definitely an awesome experience and trip that I will remember for my entire life. I had an amazing time from the moment I was picked up by Emerson to the guided kayak tour with Ted and Andrew. First off, do your best to get picked up by Emerson if he's still a driver, if not then try to go kayaking with him. Whatever it is, do what you can to have him apart of your trip because this guy is simply awesome. He's a really chill and knowledgable guy that I'm really happy to have met. Emerson is the best! Also Andrew and Ted are really great guys also. They too are super chill and knowledgable. They both guided us with great facts and great leadership. Both really cool and nice guys. Also Ted let me use some sunscreen of his when I ran out, appreciated that. Overall I couldn't ask for a better staff and I will always remember this amazing experience. It was a great workout and fun time, definitely would tell others to try. Tip- You have to be some what fit for it to be enjoyable.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This trip was good- we were expecting a little bit of a different tour (something more scenic- with turtles like we read on their website)... We did see a few Humuhumunukukuapuappas.... (spelling?) Anyways, our driver arrived 30m+ late as he couldn't find our hotel, which kinda sucked cause we had to wait outside, and get up early.. we were told we would be first to be picked up.. only to wait outside.. He did arrive after he picked up the others.

On the tour the guide was great and we had a good work out kayaking, this is physical, so don't go if you are wanting a relaxing time! :P It was good all together, I also liked the cliff jump. It was a little crowded with the tour group but good. I felt a little bad for the guides as we had some people in the group with a kid that couldn't paddle, and two adults that didn't want to stay with the kayaking group. Don't think we'd do it again, but it was a good outing.

1  Thank Shira B