“Best experience ever!”
Review of Aaron's Dive Shop

Aaron's Dive Shop
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Decided to try Aaron's Dive Shop Introductory Dive to see if my SCUBA "bucket list" desire would pan out. Had an absolutely great time and will be pursue my certs with Aaron's DIve Shop because of it. The whole operation was very professional, but laid back. I felt completely safe in the hands of my instructor, Darsten (SeaMonkey). I learned a lot and felt confident in the water with him right beside me the whole time. I'm hooked!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"rental gear"
"sea life"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2016

While visiting a friend in Kailua, I went in to rent a tank and weights for me ask some questions about shore diving on the North Shore. Kari was very helpful and sent us up to Shark's Cove. I commented on the picture of the sunken WWII Corsair on the wall, and Kari said, "Ya want to go tomorrow?"... As always, the boat Capt makes the call on where to go based on conditions that day, and we ended up at the LCU instead. Still a Great Dive! 150'+ vis, loads of wildlife, including 3 White Tips, 5 Eagle Rays, and a huge Sea Turtle! Jake (DM) and Danny (CA) were awesome.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Shaun, Josh, & Garret were great. Easy booking with GREAT email confirmation detailing what to bring, meeting place via Google map, etc. Crew had gear and dive bags label and ready for our review and setup. Boat accommodate 9-divers and has room for personal bags. Shaun-dive master and Josh -instructor were knowledgable of dive sites and clearly discussed dives. We are newly certified family divers and always concerned with safety - give crew 5-star! We saw a variety of fish and other critters. Shaun was an expert octopus catcher... Each of us got to hold our first.... pretty cool. And for turtles... let's say I lost count on how many we saw! Great dive and definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The process was clear and the staff were inviting and extremely competent. We completed the open water dives on schedule, and would highly recommend this to anyone interested - from beginners to experienced divers needing refreshers. Our dive instructor was Seamonkey, and he was amazingly competent, enthusiastic and great with people of different skill levels. Another instructor, Jake, took more advanced divers out, and this remedy to go very well also.