“Delicious”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Kailua
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Gourmet authentic French crepes at a reasonable price. Selections include both sweet and savory choices as well as a selection of loose leaf teas, Illy Italian coffee, and local beers and wine.
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Small place, doesn't look like much. But the food is delicious, unique, and a value. Highly recommended

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome crepes and service”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We came to Crepes No Ka 'Oi 3 years ago and loved it. We came back and loved it even more. They have added buckwheat crepes as a gluten free (or low gluten) option which we tried and it was great. Had it with their smoked salmon, sauted onion, cream cheese crepe and added scrambled eggs. Fabulous. We love this place. They serve really good Ily Italian coffee. We went for breakfast but they are open all day and serve both savory and sweet crepes.
The staff are wonderfully welcoming and friendly. We met the owners and they are really great people. Wish I could beam myself there for breakfast today!

US
“Great crepes”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have passed this place numerous times and finally decided to try it out because of the review on this site. There is pretty much always some sort of a wait. We had very good service and all thought our food was delicious. I had the crepe filled with salmon and capers. So good! My kids had the dessert crepe with fresh berries and they loved theirs. They are not skimpy on toppings/fillings! I was surprised how much I enjoyed these, I am normally would pass by a crepe place. We will definitely come back.

Dover
“Breakfast and dessert crepes amazing”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here 3 times on our visit to oahu. Each time the food was great but the service varied from great to bad. Wanted to give a 5 but couldn't because of service.

“Woah, amazing!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice on our trip because it was that good! They have crepes of all kinds for any appetite. Breakfast, fish, and dessert crepes galore :) I also had some of their loose leaf tea, which was great as well. If you come before 2pm you'll likely have to wait, but it's worth it. It slows down after that. There are ten parking slots reserved accross the road in the bowling ally parking lot if you can't find a spot on the road.

Been to Crepes No Ka 'Oi? Share your experiences!