“Amazing breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Kailua
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Gourmet authentic French crepes at a reasonable price. Selections include both sweet and savory choices as well as a selection of loose leaf teas, Illy Italian coffee, and local beers and wine.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I'm glad the line was out the door and the wait was over an hour for Boots and Kimos. If that hadn't been the case we never would have gone into No Ka 'Oi. GREAT EXPERIENCE from start to finish. If you're looking for 5 star service you might be a little disappointed, but the food speaks for itself.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nice variety of crepes, both regular and dessert. Good fruit accompaniment. Good buckwheat crepe. Indoor seating.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I had the Haole Boy crepe and it was fantastic!! My husband had the Eiffel Tower and he loved his as well. We also share a dessert one! Yummy.

Highly recommend this place! Friendly service too!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We chose Crepes No Ka 'Oi based on tripadvisor reviews. Well, the food was excellent but the service needed some improvement. There were three of us, two of whom ordered the Hukilau crepe - salmon, cream cheese, sauteed onion, and capers. We were in agreement -- delicious. The other ordered the Italia - italian sausage with sauce. His response -- delicious. We were so pleased that we ordered dessert. Hmmm. This is where something went kind of wrong. LONG wait to give our order. Even LONGER wait for our food. Once again, delicious but truly a need for improvement in the attentiveness and response of the server. In addition, the dessert crepes were significantly different in thickness than the savory crepes. Not sure why! The best we could figure was that there must have been a shift change during the time we were there. Overall grade card -- Food A; Service - C. Worth the wait? B. If I were in Kailua again, I'd sure give them another try.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I ordered the Vegetarian. It was huge and very tasty!! Then I had the Lovers’ Delight and shared that with my husband. Both were amazing!!! Very friendly and polite staff!

Been to Crepes No Ka 'Oi? Share your experiences!