TripAdvisor
Kahuku
Post
Inbox
Search

Recommended experiences in and around Kahuku
from $176.96
from $129.84
from $83.78
1,993 results
All reviews zip lining atv ride comfort zone cherry tomatoes zip line course afraid of heights half mile made us feel macadamia nuts working farm feel comfortable entire group super fun hawaiian culture felt safe a lot of fun amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this as part of my partner's birthday celebration- he waited until AFTER I booked it to tell me he had a fear of heights. Luckily I had zip lined for the first time ever 5 years prior at Climbworks and didn't recall ever feeling unsafe or ridiculously afraid- I did remember having an amazing time, and their amazing staff. My second time there did not disappoint. Our guide team- Ellie, Daxton, and Matt were so cool- and funny! Many people group had varying levels of anxiety in the beginning, but by the end, people were trying to zip going upside down and all! It was a great 2.5 hours- some of the most challenging parts weren't even the zip lines ;-)
Not only do you get great views all day, you grow and learn about yourself and feel accomplished at the end.
Yesterday was my second time, I would absolutely go again a third time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time ziplining.I began anxious and apprehensive on the first line, doing a trust fall backwards off of line seven and, ended up riding the eighth line UPSIDE-DOWN [I'm 61]!! There were four of us ladies, ages 54-69. We booked the day before and were lucky enough to secure a spot. It is a three hour guided tour. From start to finish, it was the the most wonderful adventure anyone could ask for. I can not emphasize how professional and safety minded our experience was. Our three guides, Lani, Jordan and, Steven were amazing. They way exceeded my expectations. Every step of the experience was explained and laid out to perfection. I never felt forced to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. Their Climb(challenge,learn,inspire,master,believe)Moto going forward, will be my mantra. It challenged me to push myself further than I ever thought I would. It was the most exilerating, fun, wild adventure I've done in a long time. The views of Hawaii and the ocean were spectacular and absolutely breathtaking!! I'm coming back to Hawaii in six months and can not wait to do this again. If you've ever wanted to try ziplining, this is the Climb works Keana farms IS the place to do it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hands down one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! Exceeded all expectations completely. Our guides Mikah, Jackie and Ashley made the whole experience so much fun, provided plenty of laughs as well as making you feel safe and confident. This is most do!
Thank you guys once again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were great. I was afraid of heights and they instantly put me at ease. I ended up completing the whole course and loved it. Did this with my husband and two adult daughters. We all reckon it was the best thing we had ever done

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've done a few ziplines on Maui and Kauai, but CLIMB WORKS is truly the best. The beginning is a drive through the property of different fields growing anything from spices to peppers to tomatoes. When you reach the first line and climb to the top, the view opens up to an incredible panoramic vista of mountain and ocean!! It's hard to concentrate because it's so beautiful! And the ziplines? They were the highest and longest I've ever seen! Our guides, Daxton, Ashley and Jackie, were a terrific team. Their different personalities covered all spectrums and they were hilarious. Safety was their priority, but it didn't make them stuffy. They loved their job, which didn't seem like work at all. I would HIGHLY recommend CLIMB WORKS if you are considering a zipline experience!! I live on Oahu and will definitely be returning with more friends and family!