“Not impressed.”

Lei Lei's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Kahuku
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This is the restaurant on a 36 hole Palmer/Fazio golf course, at Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu. Yes you'd think it would be a great spot. The others at the resort are.
At best, this reminded me of my high school cafeteria. Dated restaurant, cafeteria food, loud, you get it...
This is a great resort that has had a lot of updating and money spent on it. I guess they haven't started on this restaurant yet.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Went here on my first day in Hawaii and absolutely delicious steak, poke, sides, and everything in between! My family had steak and prime rib and all of us were so pleased with our meals. We don't go out much, but this place they like and took me. Meat was cooked perfect and with sooo much flavor! The mashed potatoes were to.die for. Would easily go again.

1  Thank countrygypsy
Reviewed August 26, 2016

My family ate here twice for lunch during our stay at Turtle Bay. Both times the service was great. It was never crowded so there was no wait at all. Food was generous and very tasty. I would recommend to eat here if you are staying at Turtle Bay.

1  Thank Sheila U
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Food was so good, priced great. Our waitress Kayla was the sweetest girl ever. Best food around. Husband had the fresh fish every time, I had the herbed chicken both times. For desert you have to try the double, double to die for. Eat here over Roy's you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Personally I prefer the food trucks but if you need to have a nice sit down meal then this is a great place. It's not too expensive and the food is good...not great but good enough. There's prime rib, fish, good kids meals and nice outdoor seating. It's right on the golf course at Turtle Bay. The guys at the hotel will give you a ride on the cart if you don't want to walk.