“consistently great food and service”

Lei Lei's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Kahuku
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2016

A family restaurant with a bar good for everyone from kids to couples. Excellent food and cocktails with very good service. Setting is indoor/outdoor.

You can have a table or full dinner at the bar. Our server and at times bartender was Anna who was knowledgable, efficient and fun!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Felt like we were back home at the country club. We had a nice evening overlooking the course and enjoying good food. We missed the frog catching on the course. Definitely check that out!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Typical Golf course lunch. It has some safe choices... and some local cuisine. Eat in or out right on the golf course.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

First of all...go for lunch or for breakfast. They have a mid-day menu thats very limited. We decided to just order appetizers while we wait for the dinner menu since we arrived a little too early for all that good stuff - but it was worth the wait. Everything from the crab dip, shrimp cocktail, and fries were awesome! We shared the prime rib and baby back ribs. Both was to die for with the fresh mashed potatoes. If you still have room for dessert, you have to try the chocolate chip cookies with ice cream topped with a drizzle of caramel.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Our meal we had at Lei Lei's was by far the best meal we had during our vacation at the Turtle Bay Resort. We did have a rental car and were able to venture off the resort for additional food experiences and Lei Lei's was the best place.

We had dinner here on our first night and we started with the Crab Dip which was really good with just enough real crab flavor in it. Our main entree was the Crab Stuffed Salmon and it was by far the best salmon I have ever had. I have no idea where they get their salmon but what made it great is that it did not taste too fishy. The garlic mashed potatoes that came with our meal were done just right. I'm not real fond of vegetables, but I ate all of my steamed vegetables that came with my meal.

The dessert part was a little disappointing. Not much selection. I ordered some chocolate dessert with an Oreo crust. It was ok, but I saw this same dessert and other similar dessert items on menus at other restaurants and it made me wonder if it was an item they order from some food distributor that they just thaw from their freezer to serve to guests. I like to see desserts made from scratch at places like Lei Lei's and maybe it was.

Overall food was excellent and better than the service from our waitress. She was cordial, but not brimming with the aloha spirit. It was nice to see a man that I assumed was the manager checking on tables including ours to make sure everything was ok.

Date of visit: June 2016