“Good Food, not great, but solidly good.”

Lei Lei's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tamuning, Guam
“Good Food, not great, but solidly good.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Limited menu with good salads, more meat than seafoods. Our party enjoyed the grilled salmon, double loin (extra thick, perhaps 1-1/2 inches) pork chop, and the prime rib. The prime rib was great...flavorful and tender. The pork chop was fine but it was fortunate that we had them put the glaze on the side as the glaze would have spoiled it. Salads all around were fine with nice, crisp greens and decent dressings. A little pricey for what you get.

• Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

While staying at a nearby condo, we had a few meals at this fine little establishment which is part of the famed Palmer & Fazio golf course at the Turle Bay Resort. The food was outstanding! The one owner we met was nice enough to comp 2 large desserts for the group. It truly is a great place to have a nice meal, great relaxed island atmosphere and attention to detail. Highly recommend. Best Mai Tai's on the island.

Kahuku, Hawaii
“My FAVORITE restaurant on the North Shore!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I could eat here everyday if I could only afford it. I LOVE this restaurant and am so lucky I live close. I go here for lunch & dinner is my fav! They have a bomb Caesar Salad! My fav appetizers are the calamari & crab dip oh my gosh heaven on a plate. I don't eat red meat or chicken so I eat mostly the Salmon & Ahi and both are AMAZING!!! For dessert I go simple for their Choco Chip Sundaes....I feel like the cookie monster when I go here because I can't stop eating the cookies hahahahha really its that great!!!! Love me some LeiLei's!!!

Visited October 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“casual on the golf course”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had fresh fish. It is a more limited menu like a grill at a country club. We also had breakfast one morning and it is very, very limited to a couple of breakfast sandwiches.

Visited October 2013
Dartmouth, Canada
“Fast and furious”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went here for a nice relaxing meal and were in and out in 45 minutes. We were not offered drinks. Not sure what was happening that night but they gave us the bums rush. then food was good not outstanding, atmosphere was good.