“Garlic shrimp to die for”

Tita's Grill and Catering
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Tita's Grill, Is a family friendly, local Hawaiian style Food Truck. We are located at the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center right off Kamehameha Highway. Drive up, park and order straight from our window. We offer take out, or have a seat on our outdoor picnic tables and eat Ohana style. Make friends, share aloha and enjoy our onolicious food. We are just a humble "hole in the wall" that serves great food, nothing fancy.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

While in Oahu recently we rented a car and went looking for this place since we love shrimp and the place was rated high on trip advisor. This is the best garlic shrimp I have ever tasted. My wife and I split an order and there was enough to fill us both up. The lady that waited on us was extremely nice and helpful. This place is not fancy bit if you want great food at a reasonable price, give this place a try.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

The #1 rating is for the garlic chicken and garlic shrimp... Those items alone can give the whole place that rating in my humble opinion. I need to actually try something else but can't get myself to order anything else...

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Headed over from Turtle Bay Resort for a casual dinner with the wife after seeing reviews. Had the garlic shrimp (amazing!) and kalbi ribs (also good, but I'd stick to the shrimp). Great atmosphere, with a local family celebrating on a few of the picnic tables. Junior Ah You came out for a visit as the night came to an end, and he graciously told us about his hometown. Great local place with atmosphere to match -- go!

1  Thank traegshock
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Tita's is a local favorite on the North Shore of Oahu. Of particular note are the super thick pancackes and French Toast made from their signature bread. *Consider buying a loaf while you are there.

Something to try is the Cocoa Rice. It is hot chocolate with rice and a good way to start the day.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

During our day trip to the North Shore, I planned things out so we'd arrive in Kahuku around lunch time. I was looking for shrimp trucks but saw Tita's first and pulled in. Thanks to a Trip Advisor contributor, I knew we had to try the bread, in addition to the shrimp. So my husband and
I each ordered garlic shrimp and split a piece of bread. Portions were huge and so good! I counted about 20 good sized garlic covered shrimp, plus the macaroni salad, plus a plate of rice. I was so glad we got to eat here!

Service was fine, no complaints. We had never heard about free bread, cake or pineapple, so we weren't expecting something for
nothing. And I don't I could've eaten any more anyway. Consider it a bonus if you get free extras, and don't be upset if you only have awesome shrimp !

The only downside was the flies that showed up after we started eating . We noticed the screened in dining area too late, after a small tour group went in there to eat.