“Outstanding service, food and atmosphere!”

Tita's Grill and Catering
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Tita's Grill, Is a family friendly, local Hawaiian style Food Truck. We are located at the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center right off Kamehameha Highway. Drive up, park and order straight from our window. We offer take out, or have a seat on our outdoor picnic tables and eat Ohana style. Make friends, share aloha and enjoy our onolicious food. We are just a humble "hole in the wall" that serves great food, nothing fancy.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Headed over from Turtle Bay Resort for a casual dinner with the wife after seeing reviews. Had the garlic shrimp (amazing!) and kalbi ribs (also good, but I'd stick to the shrimp). Great atmosphere, with a local family celebrating on a few of the picnic tables. Junior Ah You came out for a visit as the night came to an end, and he graciously told us about his hometown. Great local place with atmosphere to match -- go!

1  Thank traegshock

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Tita's is a local favorite on the North Shore of Oahu. Of particular note are the super thick pancackes and French Toast made from their signature bread. *Consider buying a loaf while you are there.

Something to try is the Cocoa Rice. It is hot chocolate with rice and a good way to start the day.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

During our day trip to the North Shore, I planned things out so we'd arrive in Kahuku around lunch time. I was looking for shrimp trucks but saw Tita's first and pulled in. Thanks to a Trip Advisor contributor, I knew we had to try the bread, in addition to the shrimp. So my husband and
I each ordered garlic shrimp and split a piece of bread. Portions were huge and so good! I counted about 20 good sized garlic covered shrimp, plus the macaroni salad, plus a plate of rice. I was so glad we got to eat here!

Service was fine, no complaints. We had never heard about free bread, cake or pineapple, so we weren't expecting something for
nothing. And I don't I could've eaten any more anyway. Consider it a bonus if you get free extras, and don't be upset if you only have awesome shrimp !

The only downside was the flies that showed up after we started eating . We noticed the screened in dining area too late, after a small tour group went in there to eat.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I spotted the adorable grill. My husband made a U turn to come back so we could eat there. We asked locals who were there eating about it. I wanted garlic butter shrimp and they said you get more at this grill than at the shrimp trucks. It was good. The atmosphere was great and the people who work there are so wonderful. A man brought us complimentary chilled pineapple and insisted we take mroe than one slice. I hated to leave.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Ok, if your thoughts in paradise keep drifting to getting your hands on some more garlic shrimp and Polynesian bread at Tita's, you gotta work it into your schedule! This is my one regret about our family's trip to Hawaii--that we didn't go back for more. Now I'm stuck here at home in Vancouver still thinking about that shrimp and bread...

Junior Ah You, the CFL Hall of Famer himself, came out to serve us huge slices of juicy pineapples on the house and offered us more bread. I refused the bread since I thought we had more than enough food. If only I could turn back time and say, "Yes, I will have some more bread."