“There are better choices...”

Tita's Grill and Catering
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Tita's Grill, Is a family friendly, local Hawaiian style Food Truck. We are located at the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center right off Kamehameha Highway. Drive up, park and order straight from our window. We offer take out, or have a seat on our outdoor picnic tables and eat Ohana style. Make friends, share aloha and enjoy our onolicious food. We are just a humble "hole in the wall" that serves great food, nothing fancy.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We visited this place twice during our trip to Oahu. The first time we were asked to wait only to be told 5 minutes later that the place was shut.

The second time we went there we were looking forward to some tasty garlic chicken but ended up with greasy deep fried chicken that wasn't that great and we ended up not eating it all.

There are better places to eat within 200 meters.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I read some great reviews for this place and seeing as Turtle Bay Resort has resort-priced meals I gave Tita's a go. I drove past it even with a GPS. Its on your left if youre heading east of the island. In other review I'd read of the 'friendly owner' and bread and cake offerings. Was I at the right place?
The lady at the order window was nice enough but none of the hawaiian hospitality I was expecting. I went with the Grilled Chicken with Teryaki marinade. It was delicious. I'm a solo traveller and sat alone out the front of the shack and even when I tried to make conversation no-one was interested, It wasn't busy so I'm not sure why I didnt get the service everyone else did?
They offer Macaroni salad as a side but it has tuna in it so I had to bin it. Would've loved to try the cake but it wasn't on the screen menu and wasn't offered. I would return but for the quality of food only.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Try a slice of their delicious homemade bread and then dive into their shrimp and kalbi plate! (kalbi is a Korean beef rib marinated in a sweet type teriyaki sauce only yummier) It's scrumptious! Located across from Kahuku High School!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Can't say enough about the great local food and friendly service at Tita's Grill. It's truly a must stop for anyone who wants good local food while traveling on the Kam Hwy (right across from Kahuku High School). The Polynesian favorites like laulau, coco-rice and fresh homemade bread are among my favorites!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

It's a must! Great food! The bread ... to die for. One of those places that you would eat at often if you lived here. You know ... how's your folks kinda place!